This is a "ticket" for access to the replay of the "Colours" live-stream release show. The live-stream originally took place on Dec 12, 2020. You'll be emailed a link to the replay at the address you used to make this purchase (it may take 24 hours for this to appear in your inbox). ABOUT THE SHOW: Celebrating the newest single "Colours" (listen at: http://found.ee/colours)! G.T. Thomas performs a live show with cool analog and digital visual effects (1 hour 18 min), followed by a conversational "Behind the Production" segment (30 min), wherein she explains a bit about her rig and how she approached this performance. During this time, she also answered some questions people were placing in the comments, throughout the show. It's a fluorescent, vibrant time. // (Original ticket price for live attendees – $18.50.)
GO DEEPER WITH G.T. THOMAS
Here are some easy ways you can get more out of G.T. Thomas – and maybe even learn some new tricks at the same time!:
1: Colours Memorabilia
Get a signed piece of the set from the December 12 Live-Stream Release Show! The first few photos show examples of this product- clippings from the larger set pieces. They are signed on the back. You will receive a random clipping. Perfect for adding a little G.T.-style "cardboard-vibrant-chic" to any desktop, windowsill, or bookshelf! (The darker images show how the pieces looked under the black light during the show.)
Grab a digital download of the new single "Colours" and a 12-page, digital booklet containing artwork, lyrics, and backstory behind this song. Within 2 business days you will receive an email with a link to the website where you can grab your downloads! (Any questions or problems, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.)
2: STUDY WITH G.T. THOMAS
"Hey, there! For the first time in 5 years, I've got availability to take on a few one-on-one students! Would you like to explore if studying with me would be a good fit for you?:
In this consultation, we will see how I can help you grow in your music practice and get clearer on expressing your musical vision! Subjects I offer:
- Song craft
- Simulti-instrumentalism (playing multiple instruments simultaneously – and optionally: how to arrange your music for more than one instrument)
- Creativity and motivation.
Find out more about each area of study by clicking here.
NOTE: It's been 5 years since I made it possible to study with me, so don't miss this chance.
Buy lessons as a package of 3 up-front for a 5% discount!
A link to make this discounted purchase will be provided after we have had our consultation chat. Looking forward to connecting with you!"
If you know someone who might be interested in studying any of these topics and would like or purchase lessons for them as a gift, please book a consultation chat first! You can click the "book a 15-minute chat" link above or just send an email by clicking here.
- Lessons are 60 minutes long and will be carried out over Zoom or another video chat/ meeting platform.
- Once you purchase your lesson(s), I will contact you within 2 business days to schedule it/ them with you.
- It's recommended that if you are purchasing more than one lesson, we should carry out at least 1 lesson per month.
- Students and arts professionals may inquire about sliding scale, which is sometimes possible.
3: I Am a Highlighter Pen
I Am a Highlighter Pen
"I Am a Highlighter Pen," the second full length album from G.T. Thomas, came out on November 8, 2019.
- Find it online at:
- Spotify – Deezer – Apple Music – YouTube – Amazon – GooglePlay
- Story about the album and its distinctive format here
- Have you already immersed yourself in the 9 Thought Experiments behind the songs? (Involving the puppet version of G.T. Thomas!)