WELCOME TO THE G.T. THOMAS SHOP
"Colours" – Single & Memorabilia
This is a "ticket" for access to the replay of the "Colours" live-stream release show. The live-stream originally took place on Dec 12, 2020. You'll be emailed a link to the replay at the address you used to make this purchase (it may take 24 hours for this to appear in your inbox). ABOUT THE SHOW: Celebrating the newest single "Colours" (listen at: http://found.ee/colours)! G.T. Thomas performs a live show with cool analog and digital visual effects (1 hour 18 min), followed by a conversational "Behind the Production" segment (30 min), wherein she explains a bit about her rig and how she approached this performance. During this time, she also answered some questions people were placing in the comments, throughout the show. It's a fluorescent, vibrant time. // (Original ticket price for live attendees – $18.50.)
Get a signed piece of the set from the December 12 Live-Stream Release Show! The first few photos show examples of this product- clippings from the larger set pieces. They are signed on the back. You will receive a random clipping. Perfect for adding a little G.T.-style "cardboard-vibrant-chic" to any desktop, windowsill, or bookshelf! (The darker images show how the pieces looked under the black light during the show.)
Grab a digital download of the new single "Colours" and a 12-page, digital booklet containing artwork, lyrics, and backstory behind this song. Within 2 business days you will receive an email with a link to the website where you can grab your downloads! (Any questions or problems, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.)
"I Am a Highlighter Pen" – Album & Pens
I Am a Highlighter Pen
STUDY WITH G.T. THOMAS
"Hey, there! For the first time in 5 years, I've got availability to take on a few one-on-one students! Would you like to explore if studying with me would be a good fit for you?:
In this consultation, we will see how I can help you grow in your music practice and get clearer on expressing your musical vision! Subjects I offer:
- Song craft
- Simulti-instrumentalism (playing multiple instruments simultaneously – and optionally: how to arrange your music for more than one instrument)
- Creativity and motivation.
Find out more about each area of study by clicking here.
Buy lessons as a package of 3 up-front for a 5% discount!
A link to make this discounted purchase will be provided after we have had our consultation chat. Looking forward to connecting with you!"
If you know someone who might be interested in studying any of these topics and would like or purchase lessons for them as a gift, please book a consultation chat first! You can click the "book a 15-minute chat" link above or just send an email by clicking here.
- Lessons are 60 minutes long and will be carried out over Zoom or another video chat/ meeting platform.
- Once you purchase your lesson(s), I will contact you within 2 business days to schedule it/ them with you.
- It's recommended that if you are purchasing more than one lesson, we should carry out at least 1 lesson per month and preferably there are 2 weeks between lessons (but this is somewhat flexible).
- Students and arts professionals may inquire about sliding scale, which is sometimes possible.